"We are an insight-driven firm that partners with our clients to
drive business decisions through informed marketing research."
Please send all employment inquiriers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet Survey Programmers use our custom research platform based on Perl and SQL to program questions for use in marketing research studies. Research can be conducted by phone, online, via mobile device and in person. Programmers work collaboratively with other each other and client service teams, and utilize various multimedia and internet technologies to engage consumers and provide insights to our clients.
- Associate’s Degree in related field- (BA or BS preferred)
- 0-5 years related experience
- Experience with the following a plus: Linux, JQuery
- Strong problem solving ability, organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- High level of integrity and honesty
This is a full-time salaried position in our suburban Cincinnati office (Blue Ash). Our competitive compensation package includes participation in MarketVision’s bonus plan. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k plan including a company matching program.
Do you like to work with people?
Do you want to work in a professional setting?
Are you looking for a position that offers work on an As Needed Basis?
MarketVision Research is looking for someone to join our team and be the face of our company with our clients!
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Appearance
- Friendly Attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Basic food preparation etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
Basic Job Description:
Pick up and serve meals for guests of our facility
Light computer work using Microsoft Office
Basic Administrative duties
Setup and Cleanup the office
You will be given 1-2 weeks’ notice of possible work opportunity