"We are an insight-driven firm that partners with our clients to
drive business decisions through informed marketing research."
Please send all employment inquiriers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking a full-time Research Associate/Field Coordinator to be based in either our Cincinnati or Indianapolis office.
Position Description: This role provides support to internal project teams, focus group moderators, clients and facilities partners by managing the logistics of qualitative research projects. Primary responsibilities include:
- Obtaining US and Global bids and field costs
- Identifying and reserving focus group facilities
- Developing research participant screeners
- Liaison between facility and researcher- regarding status, issues, solutions etc.
- Technical support for phone and web methodologies
- BA or BS degree in related field
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In-ability to leave projects un-done
- Qualitative or quantitative field experience (facility side or research supplier) a plus
This is a full-time salaried position to be located in our Cincinnati (Blue Ash) or Indianapolis office. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement and matching 401(k)plan.
We are looking for a Research Associate to manage the execution of quantitative research projects for our Pharmaceutical/Healthcare team based in Indianapolis or Cincinnati.
- Managing all details of quantitative research project execution
- Work collaboratively with clients, vendors and colleagues in client-centric teams
- Review final deliverables for accuracy and quality
- 0-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft office products
- Strong written and oral communication skills both in person and on the phone
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail including strong proof-reading ability
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- High level of integrity, trust and honesty
- Passion for marketing research
- Willingness to learn and grow
- BA or higher in field related to marketing, communication or research
Salary commensurate with experience and includes bonus potential. MarketVision offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off/vacation, medical, dental, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with a matching contribution, and tuition reimbursement.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Research Business Developer with experience in the Financial Services Industry.
Responsible for generating new business and developing deep client relationships by providing sound marketing research design to provide insight and direction in answering client business questions.
- BS degree in related field
- 7-10+ years of market research/business development experience
- Financial Services industry experience
- Integrity and honesty
- Collaborative work style
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
Our competitive compensation package includes salary and a structured, contribution-based bonus plan. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k plan including a company matching program.