"We are an insight-driven firm that partners with our clients to
drive business decisions through informed marketing research."
Please send all employment inquiriers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet Survey Programmers use our custom research platform based on Perl and SQL to program questions for use in marketing research studies. Research can be conducted by phone, online, via mobile device and in person. Programmers work collaboratively with other each other and client service teams, and utilize various multimedia and internet technologies to engage consumers and provide insights to our clients.
- Associate’s Degree in related field- (BA or BS preferred)
- 0-5 years related experience
- Experience with the following a plus: Linux, JQuery
- Strong problem solving ability, organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- High level of integrity and honesty
This is a full-time salaried position in our suburban Cincinnati office (Blue Ash). Our competitive compensation package includes participation in MarketVision’s bonus plan. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k plan including a company matching program.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Research Associate role (level commensurate with experience) within the MarketVision Research Online Community team (MROC).
Position Description: Responsible for the management of online market research communities to include: assistance with research design (qualitative and quantitative), regular communication with community members (respondents) to elicit information relevant to client research questions as well as insightful storytelling and reporting of learned information.
- BA or BS degree in related field
- 0-5 years of market research experience
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data and to create a compelling story
- Excellent Microsoft office suite skills
- Experience managing research projects with quality and timeliness
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
This is a full-time salaried position to be based either in our Blue Ash, Indianapolis, Philadelphia or Fort Worth office. Our competitive compensation package includes participation in MarketVision’s bonus plan. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k plan including a company matching program.