"We are an insight-driven firm that partners with our clients to
drive business decisions through informed marketing research."
Please send all employment inquiriers to email@example.com.
Internet Survey Programmers use our custom research platform based on Perl and SQL to program questions for use in marketing research studies. Research can be conducted by phone, online, via mobile device and in person. Programmers work collaboratively with other each other and client service teams, and utilize various multimedia and internet technologies to engage consumers and provide insights to our clients.
- Associate’s Degree in related field- (BA or BS preferred)
- 0-5 years related experience
- Experience with the following a plus: Linux, JQuery
- Strong problem solving ability, organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- High level of integrity and honesty
This is a full-time salaried position in our suburban Cincinnati office (Blue Ash). Our competitive compensation package includes participation in MarketVision’s bonus plan. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k plan including a company matching program.
Are you skilled at making people or clients feel comfortable?
Do you have strong interpersonal communication skills?
Are you seeking Part-time flexible employment?
If you answered yes, consider applying for the MarketVision Research Focus Group Coordinator role in our Cincinnati (Blue Ash) office
- Professional Communication Skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to Detail
- Flexible Availability
Basic Job Description:
- Greeting participants and assisting clients
- Organizing food and drink requests for focus groups
- Maintaining an organized and clean research room
If you desire to be part of an organization that
- Values creative thought
- Provides opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and
- Positively impacts the world around you
Consider joining the MarketVision Research team as a Field Manager/Research Associate on our quantitative field management team. Project Managers work collaboratively with clients, vendors and internal researchers ensuring all project details from design to launch are managed effectively.
- Obtain US and Global bids and field costs
- Communicate regularly with internal and external teams to ensure time lines and quality expectations are me
- Work with suppliers and partners to manage costs and projects throughout the life of a project
- Develop research participant surveys for screening research participants
- Liaison between Client Service professionals and research partners to ensure expectations are in place and successfully implemented
- Provide consultation to internal teams on research partners and their strengths and expertise
- Technical support for phone and web methodologies
- BA/BS in related field
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaboration
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and problem mitigation
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualitative or quantitative field experience (facility side or research supplier) a plus
This is a full-time salaried position to be located in our Cincinnati (Blue Ash) or Philadelphia office. Our competitive compensation package includes salary and a structured, contribution-based bonus plan Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement and matching 401(k)plan.